Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Via...What?

Hi all!  This is a just-for-curiosity-sake post for all of you out there who aren't quite sure how to pronounce our name. We get this question a lot, so we thought we'd just throw it out there to satisfy your curiosity. It's kind of like the Matthew McConaughey Syndrome.  Is it pronounced MacConnaHE, McConnaHAY?  I always get stuck on that one. ;)

Well, way back when I started the business I had no idea what to call it.  But I've always had a bit of a unique name - Valeron, so we decided to incorporate that into the title. You can find out more about how we got started by clicking HERE.

So here you go:  The correct pronunciation is actually VIA-VALer-un.  (I'm not a phonetic spelling expert, but I think you can all get the gist from that.)

That being said, it doesn't bother us at all how you'd like to pronounce it.  We hear "VIA-vuhLAIR-in" quite a bit, and I think it sounds kind of fancy. Another of my favorites is VIA-valor-OWN - which makes me feel a bit European somehow.

So there you have it.  VIA-VALer-un.  And if you want to make it even easier? VIAVAL works just great, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment